We think about colleges the way you think about colleges.
Your student trusts your college advice—now you have a trusted advisor too.
CollegEnquirer is a unique new resource to help college-bound students’ most trusted advisors—their parents and guardians—navigate the college consideration process. With the combined expertise of prominent college admissions officials and one of the nation’s leading educational services providers, we offer information and perspectives you won’t find on generic search sites or among the many sources of college rankings.
On CollegEnquirer you’ll find:
- Objective, expert-written advice about colleges and the college admission process.
- Tools and resources to help prepare for college, select the right institution, finance the cost of attendance and maximize your student’s chances of success as an undergraduate.
- Updates on timelines and deadlines relevant to you and your student’s stage of preparation.
- Information about colleges and universities that may best fit your student’s and your family’s needs.
- An interactive community where you can meet other parents, share information and pose questions to college admissions officials and other experts.